I love sweet potatoes.
I am one of those people who could eat them for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner – maybe even a sweet potato pie for desert 😉
With that being said, I have cut WAY back on making sweet potato addiction. Not because I necessarily felt it was bad for me or even wanted to – but because Eli does not share said addiction.
I haven’t given up completely though.
So here is my sweet potato dish for the next couple months – or however long I can hold off from trying something new…
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 orange juiced
- Crumple the edges of a piece of foil to create a “well” in the center.
- Dice the sweet potato and then place in the center of the foil.
- Heat up the grill - and place the foil with the sweet potatoes directly over the heat source.
- Allow the sweet potatoes to cook for about an hour - or until tender enough to stick a fork in.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, season with the fresh orange juice, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!